Wood Floor Water Damage in Wolcott
Disaster Recovery Since 2003 With Over 10+ Years of Experience
Call Our 24/7 Emergency Team
Save Your Wood Floors From Damage
QUICK RESPONSE TIME TO MINIMIZE LOSS
Initial Stage: Inspection
Our technicians will inspect your areas that have severe water damage and provide you a report of the damage.
Setup of Equipment
After checking the affected areas and after approval our team will setup our panel drying system to tackle moisture in your floor.
After we set up the equipment we will leave it running overnight and do a checkup on a daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- We will advise you on how to minimize water damage until our crew comes.
- Water damage professionals who are certified, skilled, and experienced will be dispatched to your property within three hours or less.
- Extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery after immediately pumping out freestanding water.
- Provide professional grade equipment for a regulated drying process of your home and its contents, reducing the likelihood of secondary damage and microbial growth.
- Use specialist instruments to detect hidden from view pockets of water and to track the dehumidification/drying process technically.
- Work directly with your insurance company to file claims and restore your house as soon as feasible.
- Check that the structure and contents of your home are dry according to the industry requirements for your area.
Yes, our team has earned unrivaled IICRC certifications in the areas of inspection, cleaning, and restoration.
Ready to get started?
Let's get you booked in with a free estimate today!