When it comes to cleaning your upholstery, there are a lot of myths out there. However, having a clean home is important, especially if you want your furniture to look as good as new (and last as long as possible). This means that you need to make sure that you’re taking the right care of your upholstery and potentially hiring a professional upholstery cleaning services. Here’s what you need to know about doing this the right way:
Upholstery is a general term for furniture fabrics. Upholstery cleaning is the process of cleaning upholstery and other fabrics that are used in furniture.
When Should You Have Your Upholstery Cleaned?
When the upholstery in your home becomes worn, stained, and discolored, it may be time to have it professionally cleaned. Here are some signs that it’s time:
- When the upholstery becomes dirty
- When the upholstery becomes stained
- When the upholstery becomes smelly
- When the upholstery becomes faded
- When the upholstery becomes worn
How Often Should It Be Done?
The frequency you should have your upholstery cleaned depends on a variety of factors.
- If you have pets or children, you’ll want to consider having it done more often. Pets can shed hair and kids are notorious for spilling things on the furniture. Additionally, if you have allergies, it’s always advisable to clean your furniture regularly so that allergens don’t build up over time.
- If your home is used frequently by many people (or even just one person who loves entertaining), it may also be wise to schedule regular cleaning services for your upholstery in order to keep it looking fresh and inviting for visitors.
What Are the Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning?
- Upholstery cleaning removes dust and dirt.
- Upholstery cleaning removes stains.
- Upholstery cleaning removes odors, allergens, and bacteria.
- Upholstery cleaning removes mold and mildew from the fabric of your furniture pieces.
- Upholstery cleaning removes dirt and grime from your upholstered furniture pieces to help them look new again!
Is There Anything That Should Be Avoided?
- Avoid using harsh chemicals.
- Avoid using products that contain bleach.
- Avoid using products that contain alcohol.
- Avoid using products that contain ammonia.
- Avoid using products that contain solvents, including turpentine or paint thinner, and petroleum distillates such as kerosene or mineral spirits (commonly used in furniture polish).
Having your upholstery cleaned by a professional is always the best policy.
Having your upholstery cleaned by a professional is always the best policy. A professional upholstery cleaning services will extend the life of your furniture and keep it looking like new by removing dirt buildup, stains, and other debris. A thorough upholstery cleaning will also help prevent allergies by removing dust, pet dander, and other allergens that can accumulate over time. If you want to keep your carpets clean for as long as possible, or if you want to keep them looking new during their lifetime, there’s only one way: hiring an expert carpet cleaner!
Upholstery is a large part of your house’s overall look, so it’s important to keep it looking its best. By having your upholstery professionally cleaned and maintained you can ensure that your furniture will stay nice and clean for years to come. A&M Group Inc. has professional upholstery cleaning services offers a fast and deep cleaning process to give you a healthy environment. We are one of the top leading experts with certain experience and full expertise.